ForumClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumClan

Warrior cats!!!! X3 Community And Fun! Every1 si Welcomeeeee

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

StarCraft 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GraveWeaver

GraveWeaver

Male

StarCraft 2  Empty
PostSubject: StarCraft 2    StarCraft 2  EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 8:22 pm

As a kid I watched my brothers play StarCraft. I am certain that none of you have played this incredible game as it is old and it doesn't seem as though this forum would have many video game connoisseurs, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Anyway, since I watched the gameplay as a kid, but never played it myself, I eventually just dropped off of the subject and didn't hear much about the game since. Maybe I did, but I can't seem to remember. It doesn't matter if I did though. Memory is what is important. I got StarCraft and StarCraft 2. I finished playing the campaigns and StarCraft 2 is utter garbage. The fact that I haven't heard about this piece of trash before I started playing is honestly perplexing. They completely destroy the original storyline of StarCraft. Despite it being a perfectly good and honestly probably perfect piece of media. Few people like the game, luckily, but I still see some people writing trash articles from when it came out and defending the game with their lives. Stupidity. These people have absolutely no reading comprehension. They don't even understand why people are complaining. Sure, the mechanics are fine. No one is saying that. People are saying they destroyed the story. Which they did. It has one of those idiotic plot twists that changes all of what the original game set up. They fully nerfed the Protoss and made them entirely useless to the story. The races are the point of the story and making one useless was the worst choice. Also apparently the main villains aren't actually bad people. It's not their fault anymore. Any choices made don't mean anything, everything is being controlled by a bad guy that we don't even meet in game. We don't get to fight him or anything. And even as a game on its' own, the story still sucks. They made it a character driven story, when they could have done interstellar warfare right there, and then made the characters shit. The setup was incredible aside from all of the other bull they tried to pull. But then they completely dropped it. Raynor is set up with these incredible relationships that should drive the story forward... but no. Instead, the game and Raynor are driven by money and loot. There were so many places they could have good with this. He was being pulled in so many different directions. The love of his life is a genocidal emperor now, his friend is power hungry and a dictator, and his best friend just wants him to get over it. He could fight Kerrigan, he could fight Mengsk, he could leave Tychus in the dust. But no... His only motivation is money. But, okay, great job, guys. You really did it this time. Then he kills his Tychus, which could have been fine if they hadn't shown him not want to do that multiple times. He would not have killed his friend. Who he was insistent on not leaving. Who he cared for immensely, just because of a prophecy? Bullshit. Also, really weird part of the campaign where Raynor is dreaming and is an alien. There is no reason for this and the information it gives us just is useless. It barely relates to the story at all and it's boring honestly. It's a weird combination of past events and maybe future ones, but we the players have no control over that, so it doesn't matter either way. It's just so stupid that people are trying to defend the game when it's just bad. I didn't think it was bad when I heard about it and I was compelled enough to play the game, but if you truly play it, it's not good. "So what would make the haters happy?" A fucking coherent storyline, idiot.

What a total waste of 29 hours.

Abstruseness likes this post

Back to top Go down

StarCraft 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForumClan :: Chat :: General-
Jump to: